Were busy adding the finishing touches to the next release of Listly.
A long list (pun intended)
- New Logo & whole UI makeover
- New Messaging (or the beginnings of new messaging)
- New picture selection and display (we think you likey)
- Each List now show the image from the top item on the home page.
- New Home Page with more focus on What you can do with lists.
- Much bigger emphasis on crowd-sourcing and collaboration (because, well that’s what you guys & gals seems to be using it for)
- Did I say “Gals” – well we hope you like the new logo and interface. We hope you’ll agree this interface is much more “Trans-Gender” – the last
- New Metrics. We’ve made views and curators much more visible
- Baby Steps to Widget & List.ly equality. We’ll keep up this work in the days and weeks to come.
- I’m sure I’ve forgotten some big stuff, but it’s mainly lots of small stuff
- Comments are now much sexier and more prominent.
We may be down for a few minutes while slip into our new CSS and a whole new stack.
We think it’s sexy. Do you likey likey