There is no doubt video is the communication tool of our generation. They enable us to deliver a message, or entertain, in an engaging manner. Yet, as the volume of available video content skyrockets, so does the challenge of finding engaging video content to share on any given topic.
Listly makes it easy to curate a video playlist from multiple sources such as YouTube, Vimeo etc. A Listly playlist has the following advantages:
- Include video from anywhere (eg YouTube, Vimeo, Hulu, Justin.tv, ustream etc)
- Allow your friends/audience to build the playlist with you. They can add too!
- Automatically build a ranked playlist as your audience votes on videos
- Your playlist is portable. Embed in your blog. Your friends (or even strangers) can embed the same playlist on their site as well!
- Your playlist evolves as your audience contributes.
To get started, here are eight examples of playlists from the Listly community:
8 Ideas to Collect, Organize & Embed Video Playlists
Mike Yapp's talk on the future of advertising is paired with his slide as a unified playlist
What’s your favorite? How would you use video playlists on your site?